In appreciation to all of our loyal customers who keep their money on campus, we have implemented a reward program that allows you to earn points on everything you purchase!
Here's how it works:
- New users must register for the program and existing users can log in using the provided link at the top of this page. Click on the button that asks you if you would like to be a loyalty reward customer. If you have forgotten your password, you can re-register.
- The number you will use is your BSC ID number eliminating the "W" (for students, staff, or faculty)
- Each time you make a purchase in the bookstore, tell the cashier that you are a Rewards Customer. If you are purchasing online, you will check the yes button if you are a Rewards Customer. For every dollar that you spend, you will earn a point. You can check your own point balance on our website.
- Get a $10 bookstore gift card for every 500 points you earn or get a $25 bookstore gift card for every 1,000 points you earn.
- All purchases count; including textbooks and computer hardware, school supplies etc. The only exclusion is gift cards (sales tax is not part of the point calculation.)
- If you return merchandise, earned points will be deducted based on the returned items.
- Department charges already receive a discount off their purchase, so those purchases are not eligible.
- Free merchandise doesn't count toward reward points earned.
- Redemption of points is done via the website. There is a waiting period before you can spend your points. Once you have accumulated enough points to purchase a gift card, you must wait 30 days before you can use your points. Important: Your points NEVER expire! No worries about losing your points over time.